Glengarry Book Sales Award
The qualifications to win the Glengarry Award are simple.. sell books. Sell enough books, you earn the award. Unlike most of the “literary” awards available to self-publishers, there is no fee involved. You have paid your dues.
To qualify for the Copper Level, you need to sell 1000 copies. It doesn’t matter how you sell them or how long it takes you to sell them. You could have printed 10 press runs of 100 or one of 1000 or a combination of printed books and POD just so the sales are verifiable.
Printing with Self Publishing, Inc. is not required to qualify for this award, although it makes it easier to verify sales if you are a printing customer.
Do You Qualify?
- Platinum Level – 50,000 copies +
- Gold Level - 10,000 copies +
- Silver Level - 5000 copies +
- Bronze Level - 3000 copies +
- Copper Level - 1000 copies +
- Weight Training for Sports (6 books) – Zachary Price
- The Best Kept Secrets to Healthy Aging – Dorothy Brown
- View More Platinum Winners
- Coral Calcium – Stephen Holt
- Antiporosis – Stephen Holt
- View More Gold Winners
- Ernie and the Big NewZ – Ernie Anastos
- The Alto Wore Tweed – Mark Schweizer
- View More Silver Winners
- Elk Hunting 101 – Jay Houston
- Hustler's 10 Commandments – Hotep
- View More Bronze Winners
- The Power of RNA – Edward Yasko
- Scientific Football – Keith Joyner
- View More Copper Winners